- 8 Habits You Should Give Up To Live Longer
- 4 Weight Loss Principles You Must Take To Heart
- Use Pure Green Coffee Bean Max Extract For Weight Loss
- Top FDA Approved Appetite Suppressants To Help You Lose Weight Now
- Some of the Best Natural Fat Burners that work
- Want Low Carb Diet, Food List, Plan, Meals & Recipes?
Want Low Carb Diet, Food List, Plan, Meals & Recipes?
Low Carb Diet That Works!!
A low carb diet is a diet that contains very less carbohydrates as found in foods high in sugar, bread and grains. Rather a low carb diet is one rich in protein, good fat and mostly vegetables.
Low carb diet helps with weight loss because of the less carbohydrate present as this means less calories or energy, excess and unused calories is converted to fat. Thats why a good fat burning and appetite suppressant supplement like phen375 comes in handy to burn existing calories and energy while reducing or curbing your food intake to reduce the number of calories you consume
Carbohydrates is one of the most essential nutrient in our diet, it provides energy to our body. It comes in three main forms
- Starch and
Low Carb Diet Plan For You
Here we will talk about what foods you should be eating which will depend on a few factors like
- Your current health level
- Your exercise routine
- Your weight loss goal
But all these factors mentioned above are to be considered as a guideline, not a law. But before you even decide to map out your diet plan you should consider asking yourself the following questions
- Do you want to lose weight effortlessly
- Do you want to reverse type 2 diabetes
If you answered yes to both questions or either one of them, then a low carb diet is right for you. Low carb diets work like a charm and have been used for over 10 decades according to science and health research on low carb diets and there are lots of success stories to back up its legitimacy as well
Low Carb Meals You Can Start Eating Today
Now lets look at what meals to eat, avoid and precisely how to go about it.
Low Carb Meals Do’s & Don’ts
- Do eat, Vegetables, fruits, nuts, fish, eggs, meat, seeds, good health oils, non gluten grains, good fats and high-fatty dairy
- Don’t eat, Seed oils, trans fat, low-fat products, Sugars and processed foods.
- Only eat when you are hungry and filled up, don’t pay attention to counting of calories or measurement of your food and by all means try to avoid commercially produced low fat products.
Why does low carb meal work?
Well avoiding sugary and starchy foods stabilizes blood sugar and the level of insulin which is the fat-storing hormone and in return this increases the fat burning process whole at the same time making you feel more satisfied.
Low Carb Foods You Need To Know About
Low carb foods to avoid.
- In all, there are some foods you need to avoid by any means necessary and i have listed them in order of importanceSugar: candy, ice cream, processed fruit juice, sodas and the likes
- Gluten grains like barley, wheat and spelt
- Trans fat which includes Hydrogenated or partially hydronated oils
- High Omega 6 Seed and Vegetable oils like canola oils, safflower, grape seed oils, sunflower, soyabean and cottenseed oils
- Artificial sweeteners like saccharin, sucralose, cyclamates, aspartame, acesulfame potassium
- Diet and Low fat products like most dairy products, cereals, crackers and the likes
- Highly processed foods like canned foods and any food that looks like it had been made in a factory, avoid by any means.
Low Carb Food List to Add To Yours
Foods to eat
Now lets look at the foods you should focus on
1. Meats like beef, lamb, chicken, and port. Free range chickens and grass fed meats are the best
2. Eggs, ideally omega 3 rich or free range eggs are a better option
3. Fish like sardines, salmon, trout and wild caught fish are better
4. Fats and Oils like cod fish liver oil, olive oil, lard and butter and coconut oil
5. Vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and spinach
6. High Fat Dairy like yogurt, cheese, butter and whipped cream
7. Fruits like berries, apples, pears, avocado and oranges
8. Nuts and Seeds like sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts and other dried nuts.
Warning: For weight loss, you should consume less cheese and nuts as they are simple to eat and abuse, also try not to eat more than one part of fruit a day.
On the other hand if you are not out to lose weight then you can add these other carbs to the mix
- Wine, dry wines with no sugar or carbs
- Non gluten grains like quninoa, oats, rice and others
- Legumes like pinto beans, black beans and lentils
- Dark chocolate, mostly organic ones with up to 70% cocoa content
- Tubers like sweet potatoes and potatoes
Drink sugar free beverages, water, tea and coffee.
Here is a more comprehensive list of low carb foods
Low Carb Snacks for your Insatiable Appetite
Here are some healthy low carb snacks you can eat right now
There are no health implications as to eating more than 3 meals a day, yes in between we always like to have snacks and drinks to keep us happy, so why not indulge in the following low carb snacks
- Some selected cheese and meat
- Little nuts
- Small portions of fruits
- Full cream yogurt
- Hard boiled egg
Here is a list of low carb snacks you can prepare yourself
- Wheat Free Crackers
- Paleo Avocado Tuna Salad by Cook, Eat, Paleo
- Low Carb Spring Rolls
- Bacon Guacamole Cups by All Day I Dream About Food
- Crustless Mini Quiches
- Salmon Sushi Rice Free
- Low Carb Beef Jerky by I Breath, I’m Hungry
- Paleo Scotch Eggs
- Baked Kale Chips by Nom Nom Paleo
- Stuffed Peppers
- Roast Cauliflower Hummus by Oh My Veggies
- Labna with Herbs and Lemon
- Broccoli Pesto by Green Kitchen Stories
- Chocolate Green Smoothie
- Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Asparagus Roast Beef Roll Ups by Vanilla & Velvet
- Low Carb Snack Tray 1
- Low Carb Snack Tray 2
- Bread Free Ham Rolls
- Mini Meatloaf
No Carb Diet
Well yes there are some foods with zero carbs but they are much more limited. Lets look at a list of no carbs food endorsed by the National Nutrient Database published by the US Department of Agriculture
No carb Drinks
- Coffee and Tea
No Carb unprocessed meat
- Grass fed beef
No Carb Unprocessed fish
No Carb Oils
- Coconut oil
- Sesame oil
- Peanut oil
- Canola oil
- Soyabean oil
- Corn oil
- Corn oil
- Safflower oil
- Sunflower oil
- Olive oil
No Carb Alcoholic Beverages
Low Carb Bread
The problem with low carb bread
Most special low carb breads sold in the market aren’t actually low carbs be careful. Most of the breads are either
- Full of fake carbs and nutrition information
- Not edible
Watch Julian Bakery shed more light on this issue
Here are 10 low carb bread options you can choose from
Here is how to make low carb bread
Low Carb Pasta Yummy!!
Is there anything like a low carb pasta? Well its a mystery because i cannot comprehend how a real pasta will have little or no carbohydrates. But ues there are some pastas that have fewer carbs.
So here are 5 great low carb pasta swaps you can switch to
Low Carb Recipes Just For You!!
Here are few resources on low carb recipes you can use.
What better way or place to get food recipes other from the food network website, food network is the go to resource online for anything food, so check out their low carb recipes
Secondly i found a very good resource online also for low carb recipes, its from skinnytaste.com i like the way they put it all together, i think you would find it resourceful and worth keeping.